POLO & LUXURY Real Estate presents today a unique investment project on the Costa Smeralda. This amazing construction project of Polo Club – Top Luxury Villas – Suite Hotel – distributed over 500.000 sqm is located at the wonderful Sardinia – Costa Smeralda.
Below we show you the key data of the project, for a detailed documentation please send an e-mail to Birgit Hügli-Herrmann (owner POLO & LUXURY) to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
A visit of the property is possible at any time by arrangement. The flights from the most areas of Europe to Olbia are excellent and we pick you up from the airport and show you the property and we would like to introduce you the property and the various investment opportunities in detail with pleasure.
Unique new construction possibility of a Luxury Resort combining a 32 villas with a Suites Hotel in contemporary style and top quality level according to the South Tyrolean KLIMA HOUSE standards.
- Modern and puristic glass-stone construction designed as an all-year round gated community with topconcierge service and individual on-site services
- Prime location – pristine environment – embedded in the hinterland of Costa Smeralda
- Local Sardinian-German construction project development team delivering outstanding quality inarchitecture and construction through proven collaboration with multilingual customer support from acquisition to completion
- Rare concession – already available – for new construction project due to rigorous construction regulations in the Costa Smeralda region
- Internationally established location for wealthy purchasers/rents of second homes
- Costa Smeralda is considered to be the most exclusive place in the mediterranean paradise and is definitelyone of the most beautiful places in the world
- 5 year development plan by Costa Smeralda Holding to invest 120 million EUR in restyling to attractGeneration X e Y
- Proximity to port and heliport – ease of transportation
- The Touristic attractiveness of the region lies in its unique natural environment of hills and rocks incombination with white and fine sandy beaches protected by pink rocks & herbal plants within a spectacular
crystal clear sea
- Highly attractive relaxing environment to combine sport activities with natural and cultural interests
- Average temperature of 28°C and 23°C water temperature during the summer period
- Located in the hinterland of the top tourist resort of Costa Smeralda, remaining a haven for wildlife
- Nearest international airport: Olbia – Costa Smeralda (26 km)
- Nearest Port: Olbia – Ferries from Nice, Genoa, Livorno, Piombino & Civitavecchia
- In a 5-10 minutes drive you can reach the most beautiful beaches of Costa Smeralda – Grande Romazzino,Spiaggia del Principe, Capriccioli, Piccolo and Grande Pevero, La Celvia and Liscia Ruia as well as the Pevero Golf Club with its 18 hole golf course which is one of the most spectacular of the world, with a very technical track, a length of 6.107 meters, surrounded by ponds, rocks and mediterranean vegetation.
- The island of La Tavolara and the Archipel of La Maddalena are just a few kilometres away. The Archipel of La Maddalena belongs to the Street of Bonifacio, the most challenging & scenic aquatic sport area in Europe
- Porto Cervo is the undisputed capital of the Costa Smeralda, a seaside town built around a natural bay, and in the summer the meeting point of the international jet set with its luxury shops and piazzetta, restaurants, cafés and discos such as Sottovento and Billionaire. The port and its marina with the Porto Cervo Yacht Club dates back to the sixties, founded by Prince Karim Aga Khan IV, who was fascinated by the beauty of the coast and who developed Costa Smeralda
- Sailing, yachts, scuba diving and windsurfing are the most important sport activities during summer season
- Terrestrial sports like hiking, equestrian, biking and climbing allow you to discover the whole location fromdifferent perspectives and are always offering stunning views